Leisure Regional Business Manager – South London
The DW Fitness First Group is moving to the next level in its evolution. The Group, consisting of its hugely successful fitness and retail divisions together with its rapidly growing E-commerce proposition is looking to recruit a Regional Business Manager for our Leisure Division.
The vision for the Group is to 'create an Active Nation' and with our unique end to end Sports participation proposition we are looking for the right candidate to join us on this exciting journey for the Group.
As a Regional Business Manager you will be responsible for a number of health clubs in the South London area.
What does the role entail?
- Working closely with club teams to deliver results on time, and to budget
- Providing your team with a stimulating, engaging and supportive environment
- Ensuring club operational excellence at all times to ensure our members and prospects
- Demonstrating a commitment to delivering results through empowering, coaching and supporting club staff
- Focusing on the development of your team using the L&D resources available
- Identifying improved ways of working at RBM and club level and articulate solutions to senior managers
Required skills and experience
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop a team and really engage them in our vision
- An abundance of confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Dynamic and commercially astute
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to business needs
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a range of people
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
In return for your commitment, passion and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, holiday allowance, free gym membership plus further discounted memberships, generous discount in our stores and on-line and your birthday off work! The role also comes with company car, laptop and mobile phone.