DW Fitness First has an excellent opportunity for a CMT to join the maintenance team.
Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager, this role is key in supporting the Property Management team to ensure our clubs are maintained to the highest of standards and are able to meet our members needs.
The role will primarily be a field based role working out of a central London club. The successful candidate will be based in the South West.
- Support the Property team to ensure efficiency of service and continuous improvement
- Ensure all work undertaken is to a good standard and meets all relevant health and safety requirements
- Liaise with clubs, retail units and internal departments to provide a professional and efficient service.
- Support the Property team to ensure the highest standards are in place and maintained throughout the company.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement in systems and process.
- Challenge where you see that systems and process do not achieve the standards expected.
- Supporting the Property team in hitting deadlines and company SLAs
- Provide a proactive and professional service to all areas of the business.
- Collate and record accurate survey information as requested by the Property team.
- Ensure work carried out is in line with the relevant risk assessment and your level of competence.
- Work as part of the team to deliver the business objectives.
- Develop business awareness and understanding.
- Autonomous working with the ability to remain committed whilst managing your own workload.
- Flexibility in relation to working hours and supporting the wider CMT team in nationwide projects.
- Proactive use if the Plan on system to plan, prioritise and undertake tasks and site visits.
- Maintenance and updating of the Plan on system.
- Build excellent working relationships with the clubs in your region, ensuring club management are kept up to date with the progress of assigned tasks.
Salary: Up to £24,000 (dependent on experience.)
Our staff enjoy the benefits of a generous discount in our retail stores, free gym membership and contributory pension scheme (if eligible).