Are you passionate about member service? Would you like to work for one of the largest fitness providers in the UK?
We are looking for someone to join our Front of House team and be ‘the face’ of DW Fitness First, delivering world class customer service to our new and prospective members.
Your duties will be varied and will include the following:
• Deputising in the absence of the Front of House Manager
• Controlling member access to the club.
• Dealing with membership queries, meaning you will require a good understanding of the terms and conditions of our membership agreements.
• Processing new memberships on the system and ensuring the relevant paperwork is completed accurately.
• Processing payments in the form of cash, cheque and credit card and ensuring that these are recorded accurately.
• Booking member sessions with the club’s Personal Trainers.
• Assisting in all food and beverage duties, including the restocking of fridges and displays, serving members and highlighting promotions.
• Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in all areas of the front of House department.
• Carrying out relevant catering and swimming pool CCTV checks.
Our staff enjoy the benefits of a generous discount in our retail stores, free gym membership and contributory pension scheme (if eligible).