Personal Trainer Experience Coordinator
As a leading provider of fitness in the UK, we have a great opportunity for a PT Experience Co-ordinator to join our PT Services team.This role will be based in our Wigan office, supporting the Northern region to provide an exceptional recruitment service for new PTs joining our business.Personal Training is a fundamental part of our business model and therefore the successful candidate can add huge value to this area.We are looking for someone with a passion for the fitness industry with an understanding of the benefits of good personal training.
What does the role entail?
- Contacting all PT leads to discuss application and arrange interview (if appropriate)
- Support our Fitness Club General Managers with an efficient and professional end to end PT recruitment process
- Manage and track the certification journey for new PTs
- Facilitate our PT Certification day with new PTs joining the business
- Meet with regional managers/ head of operations to discuss any challenges with PT recruitment or process as required
- Work with the PT Services team to achieve KPI’s to increase PT revenue
Required skills and experience
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Passion for the fitness industry
- Highly organised multi tasker
- Able to work well under pressure and to targets and KPI’s
- Adaptable to change
In return for your commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, holiday allowance, free gym membership plus further discounted memberships, generous discount in our stores and on-line and your birthday off work!