Your great starts here!
We are currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator to join us on a maternity cover contract, based in our Support Centre in Wigan.
In this role, you will provide a full and professional HR support to the team, all employees and management. You’ll need to influence managers by building strong relationships and creating confidence in your decision making ability, so that you can offer an effective and efficient HR service.
HR Coordinator Role Responsibilities
- Provide a first class support and advisory service to management in relation to all people management issues in line with best practice and ACAS guidelines
- Co-ordination of all Employee Relations meetings
- Attendance Management including welfare and capability meetings, occupational health referrals, and the facilitation of phased return to work plans.
- Processing of all Flexible Working Applications
- Coordination of Maternity/Paternity/Adoption and Shared Parental leave requests
HR Coordinator Skills and Experience
- You will have proven experience in employee relations and supporting and guiding management teams.
- Proactive and people focused
- Excellent and confident communicator at all levels
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Efficient organisation and administrative skills
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- Team Player
If you are ambitious, open minded, thrive on challenges and enjoy working together as part of a team, we want you to be part of the DW Fitness First journey!
The role is offered at a competitive salary benefits include free gym membership plus a further discounted membership and generous discount in our retail stores.