Head of Brand Communications
The DW Fitness First Group is moving to the next level in its evolution and we are recruiting within our Marketing function which is based in our Support Centre in Pemberton, Wigan.
We are looking for a Head of Brand Communications to drive the agenda for the DW Fitness First brand and the associated brand communications.
The right candidate will be comfortable creating an integrated multi-channel communications strategy across digital, PR and all elements of TV and content as well as our internal communications programme.
The role is a key strategic position and requires the management of the internal team as well as the co-ordination with key strategic communications agencies to oversee the brand direction of the Business and the co-ordination of key Campaigns.
Key Objectives of the Role
- Create the overall macro brand communications agenda for the DW Fitness First Group
- Develop the brand strategy for the business calendar and for each of the seasonal moments and key customer activation moments and oversee this communication agenda across all business channels
- Manage and oversee the Brand Communications Team to deliver the marketing calendar
- Manage and oversee the development and delivery of the leisure and fitness agenda of the DW Fitness First business
- Work with any of our third party brand communication and PR agencies to support and deliver the brand strategy within the business
In addition to a competitive basic salary, benefits include; contributory pension scheme, free gym membership, retail discount and an additional day off for your birthday.