Online Trading Manager
As part of the growth strategy, our E-commerce team based in our Support Centre in Wigan is expanding. This is an extremely exciting time to join the business with the opportunity to be part of something huge!
We are looking for an Online Trading Manager with a customer centric mentality and a strong track record of improving commercial performance.
What will you be responsible for?
Reporting to the Head of Online Trading, you will be an experienced Online Trading Manager confident to coach and develop others and support in building and establishing new process and embedding best practice.
- Driving delivery of the online KPIs, developing clear action plans for the team to drive commercial performance.
- Planning and executing the marketing and promotional calendar through Influencing range selection and expansion, pricing strategy and promotional planning.
- Using website analytics to monitor KPI’s and make recommendations for improvement as well as highlighting risk.
- Become an expert in the product range and optimise sell through using knowledge of shopping trends and behaviour.
- Aligning the inventory with demand by working effectively with product teams to manage the online lifecycle of products and availability.
- Oversee the site merchandising standards, search, speed to market and product presentation.
- Work closely with our digital marketing teams to ensure we are optimising our categories effectively through the channels.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Strong track record of improving commercial performance and confident at analysing data
- Able to work at pace with good attention to detail
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload effectively
- Be highly proactive and solutions focused
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with the creative flair to drive your trading area forward
- Advanced/ intermediate excel user
- Experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Google Analytics is desirable but not essential.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, benefits include; contributory pension scheme, free gym membership, retail discount and an additional day off for your birthday.