Customer Services Advisor – Poole Head Office
Full time and part time positions available
*Monday to Friday only
*Part time positions, flexible hours, over 5 days
Our UK Contact Centre is growing and has a fantastic opportunity for Customer Services Advisors to join the existing multi-skilled team. We focus on delivering an exceptional service to our members & clubs through multiple communication channels including inbound and outbound calls, social media and emails within a customer centric working environment.
What is the Role?
Within this role you will be speaking with our members across the UK; responding to queries, complaints or feedback and using your exceptional customer service skills to help them achieve their goals and continue their memberships.
We are looking for a motivated & versatile individual able to take ownership of their role, quickly become a part of this really friendly and supportive team, working with fantastic attention to detail, willing to listen and able to thrive in a fast paced environment. You will proactively strive to achieve a first call resolution wherever possible.
What do we offer you?
- Daily support in becoming multi skilled in customer service communication channels through individual and group training sessions
- Opportunities to work on an individual development plan
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of departments within the business through your role
- £1,000 worth of free gym membership to our network of clubs all over the UK
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- 50% off a gym membership for a friend or family member