DW Sports are currently recruiting for a Branch Merchandiser to increase the potential of the trading within our stores, maximise profit, sales densities and limit markdown spend as well as ensuring that branch and item stock levels are effectively controlled.
What does the role entail?
- Working closely with the merchandising team to determine stock levels for each grade of store
- Ensuring new / re-fit stores have the right stock package to enable a successful launch
- Producing accurate reports to assist other departments to make effective decisions
- Maintaining accurate branch merchandising systems
- Managing store queries
- Monitoring store grading and liaise with store and regional managers
- Assisting in building seasonal and annual targets
- Inventory planning
- Regular branch visits to maximise sales in store and provide feedback for the planning and buying teams
- Managing the stock consolidation process to drive sell through and maximise profitability.
Required Skills and Experience
- You will be highly organised and able to proactively manage a wide range of responsibilities
- A great communicator with experience in dealing with key suppliers
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced, busy and challenging environment
- Strong understanding of retail systems and analysis
- Branch merchandising and allocations experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of supply chain within a retail environment
In addition to a competitive basic salary, benefits include; contributory pension scheme, free gym membership, retail discount and an additional day off for your birthday.