DW Sports are currently recruiting for a Buyers Admin Assistant to support the Buying team by providing day to day admin support within a fast paced department.
Reporting to our Senior Buyer you will be proficient in Excel, highly organised and have the autonomy to work using your own initiative.
What does the role entail?
- Responsibility for range plan management and inputting
- Season code management
- Purchase order set up
- Line/sku creation of products
- Actioning price changes
- Ordering and managing samples for shoots/marketing campaigns and online
- Liaising with brands as and when required
- Liaising with stores and supporting with general queries
- Supporting buyers and merchandisers when order deadlines are imminent
- Working with wider teams and suppliers to add new products to the website ensuring accuracy throughout the process
- Regularly checking online store for consistency and pricing
- Monitoring competitor prices and awareness of the retail environment and key competitors
- Assisting with call offs and store allocations as required
Required skills and experience
- A graduate with experience in a commercial role and/or retail experience
- Numerate with good analytical skills
- Excellent PC Skills, in particular Excel to an intermediate level
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good level of commercial awareness
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers, stores and key departments
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and to tight deadlines.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, benefits include; contributory pension scheme, free gym membership, retail discount and an additional day off for your birthday!