Personal Trainer Services Advisor - Poole
Full Time position available
Our UK Contact Centre is growing and has a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Trainer Services Advisor to join their existing multi-skilled team. We focus on delivering an exceptional service to our members, guests, Personal Trainers and club teams through multiple communication channels within a customer centric working environment.
Within this role, you will be working in our dedicated Personal Trainer Services Team to support the recruitment and day-to-day administration relating to Personal Trainers across the DW Fitness First estate. This will include inbound and outbound calls and sending emails to our club teams and Personal Trainers.
The right candidate should be a motivated, friendly and outgoing individual who has great attention to detail and thrives in a faced paced environment.The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who is keen to improve processes and communications to ensure an efficient service to our clubs and Personal Trainers.
What do you need?
- A passion for fitness and knowledge of the PT industry (desirable)
- Experience with a contact centre/phone based work
- Personable and able to develop relationships quickly
- Drive to exceed individual and team goals
- Self-motivation and ability to manage workload across several work streams
- Flexible approach to the role and able to adapt to change when business needs require
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong excel skills and confident using database management systems